2 In 1 Flash-check Finger Pulse Oximeter
A smart and tiny device that can prevent heart attacks and strokes! Introducing the 2 In 1 Flash-Check Finger Pulse Oximeter which is convenient to measure oxygen saturation (SO2) and pulse rate instantly with only a fingertip scan.
Without breaking into the skin, it is quick and safe to use. It is convenient for patients with asthma and heart diseases to have close monitoring of medical conditions. With the small and portable size, the device is also great for sports enthusiasts to have it around when doing extreme sports.
How to measure:
- Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- Values under 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen.
- Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent.
Values under 90 percent are considered low with result in hypoxemia.
The causes of hypoxemia can be sleep apnea, asthma crisis, pulmonary infection, etc.
How does it work?
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Neck Cord
- 1 x User Manuel
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.